· 3-5 years · Remote · Full-time
Human Resources Lead
- Significant human resources experience (3+ years) working in a tech-driven organization;
- A solid grasp of research skills and knowledge of different tools and methodologies;
- Experience leading projects, process improvements, and substantive change within high-growth organizations.
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking skills for navigating uncertainty.
- Understanding of recruitment terms and workflows;
- Strong conflict resolution skills and emotional intelligence.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Improve Recruitment Flow
- Conducting 1×1 meetings with employees and developing retention plans;
- Collaborating with Recruiter;
- Composing job descriptions;
- Researching the labor market, keeping an eye on hiring trends, and investigating recruitment demand across the IT segment;
- Conducting exit interviews and off-boarding procedure.
- Newcomers onboarding and adaptation;
- Active user of LinkedIn
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Broad and advanced technology stack - huge opportunity to grow, learn and advance your skills;
- Open-minded management, no bureaucracy;
- Paid vacation and sick days;