- 1+ Years Experience
- English B2+
- Kyiv or Remote
Content Marketing Specialist
Do you possess strong writing and research skills? Then join our fast-growing team to tell our brand story and engage with customers to drive the business!
As a Digital Content Writer at Kapsys, you’ll get to create content that shares our story and vision, promote our brand, and makes an impact across many different digital platforms. When you join our daily’s you are briefed about the latest Impressions we have on our sites and know how long-term content building works. KAPSYS is a fully remote powerhouse that delivers software solutions. You will be working with high-end partners along with other professionals in effective teams using Agile.
- 1 year of verified international experience in content writing or copywriting experience within an IT company/Digital agency
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trend expressions
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques, especially SEO
- A portfolio of published articles
- Willingness to multitask and take new initiatives
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Detailed oriented approach and creative thinking
- Produce content for websites, blogs, articles, product descriptions, and social media platforms
- Work closely with out marketing team and assist them in developing content for advertising campaigns
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search result
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Become an influencer who makes an impact on the company and within the industry through the production of digital content
Will be a plus:
- A high level of understanding of Software as a Service
- Experience with CMS WordPress
We offer - more than just a job:
- 100% remote work with ability to work from anywhere
- Broad and advanced technology stack, huge opportunities to grow, learn and advance your skills.
- Great team communication and amazing cross-cultural team: you will collaborate with team mates from all around the world and get to know new cultures.
- Flexible schedule: work/life balance
- 19 Paid Time Off days (PTO)
- Elevation plan available after first year
- Company perks and recognition plan
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Open-minded management, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchy
- Support in certifications
Interview stages - step by step:
- 1-st stage – Video interview with HR Manager
- 2-nd stage – Video interview with our Technical lead
- 3-rd stage – Final video interview with CEO
Want to speed up the IT-sphere with us? Then join our ride and apply now!
Apply for this position
We are always looking for new talents! Send us your CV and we’ll keep your resume on file for future references.
We’ve received your message. Someone from our team will contact you soon by emailContinueBack to main page