- 1+ Years Experience
- English B2+
- Kyiv or Remote
Digital Marketing Specialist
Looking to work in a fully remote powerhouse that will jumpstart your IT career?
Are you both analytical and creative? Do you possess extensive knowledge in a variety of disciplines such as production, information technology, and finance? Then come and join our high-performance and mission-driven culture!
Our main mission is to speed up the IT-sphere by making next-generation, omnichannel platforms.
We challenge assumptions and speak up when we believe that a client may be making a mistake. Good business practices and purpose-built teams ensure optimal outcomes for our clients.
Our continuous devotion to developing internal knowledge and collaborative processes allows us to solve problems that other people can’t.
Want to join our Kapsys Team? Keep Reading!
- 1 year of verified international experience in the position of Digital Marketing Specialist within an IT company/Digital agency
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Proven experience working with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook and Instagram ads
- Technical and on-site SEO practical knowledge
- Email marketing automation experience
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Detailed oriented approach and creative thinking
You will - improve the world:
- Analytics -Monitoring Google Analytics closely to analyze website traffic, conversions from different traffic sources and make recommendations to optimize the pages and offers
- Email Marketing – Creating and building email marketing campaigns using software such as Active Campaign
- Marketing Campaign Management – You have the opportunity to understand the life cycle of marketing campaign(s), assist in developing marketing strategies together with your manager. For this, you may also do research tasks and create presentations with your conclusions
- Content Writing – Writing content briefings for blogs, website and social media channels thanks to an outsourced content writer
- Website Management – Creating landing pages and updating the website as necessary with the help of UI/UX designers and web developers
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar areas
- Google Ads experience
- A high level of understanding of Software as a Service
- Experience with CMS WordPress
We offer - more than just a job:
- 100% remote work with ability to work from anywhere
- Broad and advanced technology stack, huge opportunities to grow, learn and advance your skills.
- Great team communication and amazing cross-cultural team: you will collaborate with team mates from all around the world and get to know new cultures.
- Flexible schedule: work/life balance
- 19 Paid Time Off days (PTO)
- Elevation plan available after first year
- Company perks and recognition plan
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Open-minded management, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchy
- Support in certifications
- Possibility for International Visa in Singapore or Dubai
Interview stages - step by step:
- 1-st stage – Video interview with HR Manager;
- 2-rd stage – Final video interview with Head of the marketing department;
- 3rd stage – Final call with CEO.
Want to speed up the IT-sphere with us? Then join our ride and apply now!
Apply for this position
We are always looking for new talents! Send us your CV and we’ll keep your resume on file for future references.
We’ve received your message. Someone from our team will contact you soon by emailContinueBack to main page