- 3+ Years Experience
- English B2+
- Kyiv or Remote
Human Resources Lead
Looking to work in a fully remote powerhouse that will jumpstart your IT career??
If you are a passionate HR team leader that wants to grow within the IT sector we are looking for you!
Our main mission is to speed up the IT-sphere by making next-generation, omnichannel platforms.
We challenge assumptions and speak up when we believe that a client may be making a mistake. Good business practices and purpose-built teams ensure optimal outcomes for our clients.
Our continuous devotion to developing internal knowledge and collaborative processes allows us to solve problems that other people can’t.
Want to join our Kapsys Team? Keep Reading!
- Significant human resources experience (3+ years) working in a tech-driven organization;
- Intermediate + English;
- A solid grasp of research skills and knowledge of different tools and methodologies;
- Experience leading projects, process improvements, and substantive change within high-growth organizations.
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking skills for navigating uncertainty.
- Understanding of recruitment terms and workflows;
- Strong conflict resolution skills and emotional intelligence.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills, ability to organize people and processes
You will - improve the world:
- Improve Recruitment Flow
- Conduct 1×1 meetings with employees and developing retention plans;
- Collaborating with Recruiter;
- Composing job descriptions;
- Researching the labor market, keeping an eye on hiring trends, and investigating recruitment demand across the IT segment;
- Conducting exit interviews and off-boarding procedure.
- Newcomers onboarding and adaptation;
- Active user of LinkedIn
We offer - more than just a job:
- 100% remote work with ability to work from anywhere
- Broad and advanced technology stack, huge opportunities to grow, learn and advance your skills.
- Great team communication and amazing cross-cultural team: you will collaborate with team mates from all around the world and get to know new cultures.
- Flexible schedule: work/life balance
- 19 Paid Time Off days (PTO)
- Elevation plan available after first year
- Company perks and recognition plan
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Open-minded management, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchy
- Support in certifications
Interview stages-step by step:
- 1st stage HR Interview
- 2nd stage interview with CEO
Want to speed up the IT-sphere with us? Then join our ride!
Apply for this position
We are always looking for new talents! Send us your CV and we’ll keep your resume on file for future references.
We’ve received your message. Someone from our team will contact you soon by emailContinueBack to main page