- 6+ Months Experience
- English B2+
- Kyiv or Remote
Junior Salesforce Developer
Do you want to join our high-performance and mission-driven culture? Are you a self-starter who’s open to learning best practice development from the team? We would like you to help us build a brighter tomorrow!
You will absorb knowledge and grow as a developer. You can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, guided by experienced Salesforce Developers in our IT team.
Kapsys is a fully remote powerhouse that delivers software solutions. Our main mission is to speed up the IT-sphere by making next-generation, omnichannel platforms. We challenge assumptions and speak up when we believe that a client may be making a mistake. Good business practices and purpose-built teams ensure optimal outcomes for our clients.
Our continuous devotion to developing internal knowledge and collaborative processes allows us to solve problems that other people can’t.
Want to join our Kapsys Team? Keep Reading!
What you’ll bring:
6+ Months Experience of experience with the Salesforce platform
- Experience with Sales/Service Cloud, Apex, Visual Force, Lightning Components Framework, REST
- Upper-Intermediate English level is a must
- Fast learning skills and proactivity
- An enthusiastic person with a ‘can do will do’ attitude
Your day-to-day activities:
- Create and manage changes in SFDC systems using both declarative and programmatic techniques including — process builders, lightning flow, lightning components, and APEX classes/triggers
- Maintain system security and integrity
- Provide end-user assistance and training
- Do process creation, documentation and maintenance
- Manage applicable phases of system implementation (configuration, customization, integration, and data migration)
- Debug errors as they arise, adding user trace flags, and reviewing debug logs
Nice to have:
- Experience with Marketing Cloud
- Trailhead Account
- Bachelor/Master in Informatics, Computer Science, Business Informatics or similar
We offer - more than just a job:
- 100% remote work with ability to work from anywhere
- Broad and advanced technology stack, huge opportunities to grow, learn and advance your skills.
- Great team communication and amazing cross-cultural team: you will collaborate with team mates from all around the world and get to know new cultures.
- Flexible schedule: work/life balance
- 19 Paid Time Off days (PTO)
- Elevation plan available after first year
- Company perks and recognition plan
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Open-minded management, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchy
- Support in certifications
Interview stages - step by step:
- 1-st stage – Video interview with HR Manager
- 2-nd stage – Video interview with our Technical lead
- 3-rd stage – Final video interview with CEO
Want to speed up the IT-sphere with us? Then join our ride and apply now!
Apply for this position
We are always looking for new talents! Send us your CV and we’ll keep your resume on file for future references.
We’ve received your message. Someone from our team will contact you soon by emailContinueBack to main page