- 3+ Years Experience
- English B2+
- Kyiv or Remote
Looking to work in a fully remote powerhouse that will jumpstart your IT career?
If you are a talented Scrum Master used to working with Agile methodology and your tech stack includes JIRA, we are looking for you!
KAPSYS is a fully remote powerhouse that delivers software solutions. You will be working with high-end partners along with other professionals in effective teams using Agile.
You will be working closely with the CEO and CTO as well as with the development team, Product Owners, designers, ensuring that our projects are granularly planned and executed.
Overall, you’ll be the right hand of the CEO and the first person the team will reach out to with their questions, requests and whenever any help is needed.
What you`ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in ІТ as a Scrum Master
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Deep understanding of software development life cycle and software development process
- Experience with Agile methodologies – implementing, improving, working with
- Outstanding ability to organize people, processes and projects
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to thrive in the environment where things move quickly, decisions are being taken in a blink of an eye and where your performance is of the greatest importance!
- CSM / PMP / or other relevant certification
- Fluent German
Your day-to-day activities:
- Full-scale project management of multiple teams with a focus on delivery
- Leading position in managing, supervising and mentoring all projects, teams and the product development processes
- Own the Agile processes and be a contributor for company-wide improvements of Agile best practices
- Define the projects’ scope and convert business needs into technical requirements
- Continuously track and monitor task completion to always have a clear image of the projects’ status at any point and to ensure projects deadlines are met on time
- Analyze project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Ensure the smooth onboarding of new team members and their smooth integration with the rest of the team and the project
- Monitor team health and morale, raising any issues to the upper management and team leads
- Be the main link in the company for all its members to ensure smooth communication flow and project development
We offer - more than just a job:
- 100% remote work with ability to work from anywhere
- Broad and advanced technology stack, huge opportunities to grow, learn and advance your skills
- Great team communication and amazing cross-cultural team: you will collaborate with team mates from all around the world and get to know new cultures
- Flexible schedule: work/life balance
- 19 Paid Time Off days
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Open-minded management, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchy
- Support in certifications
Interview stages - step by step:
- 1-st stage – HR video interview
- 2-nd stage – CEO Interview
Want to speed up the IT-sphere with us? Then join our ride and apply now!
Apply for this position
We are always looking for new talents! Send us your CV and we’ll keep your resume on file for future references.
We’ve received your message. Someone from our team will contact you soon by emailContinueBack to main page